Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

summertime and other things

summer:
-Alison Krauss concert
-fresh cut grass
-NYC
-18th birthday
-nephew
-bye bye wisdom teeth
-BBQ
-fishing
-YMCA
-flowers
-river
-sunburn
-sister's graduation
-pictures. lots and lots of pictures.

My goal for this summer is to really enjoy it. I mean, really take the time to enjoy it. And that just might include lots of trips to Uswirl.

Well, I suppose summer break has official started. And I also suppose I am officially done with highschool. What a weird feeling. Considering I skipped my senior year of highschool and spent it getting ahead on college, I wasn't quite prepared for the feeling. I feel old, proud, scared and excited all at the same time.
I am all registered at BSU for the fall. I AM SO EXCITED. I hear college is fun...
This summer is going to be very, very different. It will be the first summer without my grandpa. That makes me really sad especially since the horse races are back (woot woot). Also, it will be the first summer without my brother. Well, in a sense. He's getting facebook (right Aaron...?) and that's almost the same as being together in real life. Darn you 21st century....

No comments:

Post a Comment